Friday, May 11, 2012

For now...


Well, for now I am putting this blog to rest.

I have blogged for YEARS and it has been wonderful!  There were times when I had a bunch of littles that this blog was a peaceful blessing in my day ~ a great way for me to vent & share & work out my thoughts on life, God, motherhood & marriage.

But now, with the kids getting a bit older, with my 6th lil' one arriving in 8 weeks or so...I just need a break.  No pressure to blog, no guilt.  There are wonderful blogs out there that I still love to visit, so I'll still be checking in with y'all :)

Perhaps this blog will be resurrected in the future.  Not sure?!  Who knows what life will look like in a year, 5 years?  If so, I hope we'll meet again!



If you want to stay connected, I am on FB and update fairly regularly (I love it that some of my "bloggy" friends are now some of my "FB" friends too!).


So goodbye for now y'all ~ this blog needs a nap!!
Simply,

Lori

1 comment:

Tina said...

It's hard to know when to take a break from something. I've loved keeping up with your growing babies through your very enjoyable blog. I hope that you return in the future. Meanwhile, enjoy that newest little, and give him a big snuggle from me. I spent a week visiting my baby brother and wife (who was my dear friend, and i fixed them up, so their happiness is all my fault ;-) and their newborn baby girl. ADORABLE! It goes so fast. Teenagers are a blast, but man, where did the years go?
Tina @ Life is Good
Post A-Z Road trip!